Enrich instruction with the variety of online resources for teachers, parents, and students!
Click here for more
- Core instruction materials Teachers can access the online version of Superkids materials for core instruction, including Student Book pages, Blackline Masters, Daily Routines, and much more!
- Online games Interactive games provide practice and reinforcement of skills. The games coordinate with the skill sequence of the program’s core instruction. Children can play the games at school or at home. (K and G1)
- Interactive books and magazines Children can read interactive books and magazines at school and at home to build fluency.
- Classroom management Teachers can use online lessons and other tools for instruction and planning purposes.
- School-to-home connection Parents can stay up-to-date on what their child’s class is working on and learn more about the Superkids Reading Program. Children can access activities for practice and reinforcement at home.