Review common requirements of state funding sources, learn how they align to Rowland Reading Foundation programs, and research funds in your state.
- AASA Grants & Funding Resource - Find grants using the American Association of School Administrators resource page.
- Recovery Act Spending - Monitor how Recovery funds are being spent by recipients of contracts, grants, and loans, and the distribution of Recovery entitlements and tax benefits.
- IRA Awards & Grants - Use the International Reading Association’s resource page to find awards and grants for literacy programs and services.
- NCTE Elementary Grants - Identify grants that support elementary schools by using the National Council of Teachers of English website.
- State Websites - Find state-specific funds by researching the department of education website in your state.